Richlynn flew to Seattle from California for her glamour photo shoot. She wanted to have the experience of a glamour shoot, but also wanted some headshots for her own business. It worked out really well because her best friend lives only a few hour drive from my studio. Richlynn is also a photographer and, while I’m always honored when anyone chooses me to photograph them, it’s definitely an extra extra honor when other photographers choose me to do their photos.
Richlynn has such a warm, kind personality. She is such a beauty and I’m so glad I got the chance to spend time with her. She got married on the beach not too long ago and she brought her dress with her to be photographed in. She looks absolutely gorgeous.
I asked Richlynn to write a list of 10 things about her. It’s always so fun to read special things about my clients.
10 Things You Might Not Know About Richlynn
1. My name is a combination of my parents’ names: Richard + Carolyn
2. I’m from Kansas…there’s no place like home!
3. I met my husband David through Christian Mingle. We met in August 2013, got engaged in September 2013, and were married on the beach in Santa Barbara in October 2013. It was a whirlwind for sure, but the best decision I ever made.
4. I love dogs and enjoy spending time with our two four-legged babies, Cooper Jack (a poodle mix) and Khloe Peyton (a bichon frise).
5. I have a fabulous schnoodle dog niece named Piper Kate (yes, we clearly like giving dogs two names in our family)
6. My favorite color is teal
7. I have two younger brothers, a fantastic sister-in-law, and an adorable nephew named Jameson
8. I attended Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas and have an occasional Southern drawl
9. My favorite fashion designer is Diane Von Furstenberg. I’m a total sucker for her wrap dresses although I didn’t wear any for our photo shoot.
10. I love photographing candid moments and hope to pursue glamour photography one day soon.
Richlynn’s best friend Allison also did a photo shoot and we, of course, had to do some shots of the two of them together. Best friends are the BEST.
Nikki Closser – Seattle Headshots | Seattle Glamour Photographer | Seattle Wedding Photographer