Nikki Closser, Mercer Island Senior Photographer | Seattle Headshots | Glamour Photo Shoots | Seattle Senior Photos,
Mercer Island Senior Photos
I can’t tell you how impressed I am with Victoria. Not only is she a successful athlete and student, but she is overall an amazing girl. She is independent and driven and kind and fun to be around. I have no doubt that she is going to be just as successful as an adult as she has been as a teenager!
For her senior pictures, we started with hair & makeup and then did some photos inside my studio before heading outdoors.
I asked Victoria to write me a list of some things about her:
14 Things You Might Not Know About Victoria
1. I was born in South Carolina
2. I run track and am the west coast junior Olympic champion in the 100 and 200
3. Love to sing starred in musicals since I was 8
4. Been working in special Ed room and with kids in the special Ed room at my school for 7 years
5. Absolutely LOVE traveling
6. Love trying new things especially food
7. Just started running track I originally played premier soccer up until last year
8. Love my beach house on Whidbey island there’s nothing mor relaxing
9. Taken all honors and AP classes throughout high school
10. Oldest of four kids and two adorable dogs
11. Love watching sports, I’m a big fan and understand the game for almost every sport
12. Want/going to run in college on the east coast
13. Love helping others and want to pursue a career in medicine so I can work hands on with people and help them
14. Love a good book and I’m a quick reader
I cannot tell you how much I loved photographing the Barlow’s! Not only are they fun and a beautiful family, but Bryce and Chase go to the University of Michigan, so we got to talk all about my home state
We did headshots for the guys and then glammed it up with hair & makeup and glamour style photos for the girls. Afterwards, we headed to Discovery Park for full family photos. We had the most beautiful day for it.
I asked Matt & Nicole to write me list of 20 things about their family. I have to say that I really love #19!
20 Things You Might Not Know About the Barlow’s
Nikki Closser, Seattle Glamour Photographer | Seattle Headshots | Senior Pictures
Melanie is as sweet as they come. She is so fun to be around and has the kindest energy about her. Not to mention, she is absolutely gorgeous.
She came in for a glamour photo shoot to celebrate turning 40. I love that she decided to do this and I know her husband is, too! One day, her kids will cherish these photos of their beautiful mom.
I asked Melanie to write me a list of 10 things about her. I loved getting to know her more!
10 Things You Might Not Know About Melanie
1. I was born and raised in Hawaii, on the island of Oahu. We visit every year.
2. I am grateful to my husband, who centers me when I’m tipping over… which is frequently.
3. We have two young children, Calista and Micah. They’re the two most awesome children I have ever known.We have two dogs, Koa and Tucker (Boston Terriers).
4. My ethnicity is Filipino but have never been to the Philippines. We plan to go one day.
5. Books make me so so happy. I have more books than time to read them but I keep buying more.
6. I absolutely love photography but have no creative bone in my body.
7. My family is gigantic. My dad has thirteen siblings. My mom has three.
8. I will never decline a slice of tiramisu or a cup of French onion soup.
9. My life motto is: Be picky with your time. Do what you love with the people you love.
10. I believe in the power of prayer.
Melanie’s sweet husband came to her photo reveal. You should have seen the smile on his face! He looked so proud of his wife. It made me all teary eyed. I love what I do so much!
Nikki Closser, Seattle Glamour Photographers | Seattle Senior Pictures | Seattle Headshots
Hair & Makeup by Kendra Springer
Salish Lodge Wedding
Stephanie & Pete had their wedding at the incredibly beautiful Salish Lodge. Everything from the flowers to the dresses to the adorable collar on their dog was just amazing. The whole day was filled with so much laughter and love and I feel so proud that I was the one to document it all.
Having a Salish Lodge wedding means that you will be next to the stunning Snoqualmie Falls. The whole area is so so so beautiful.
Stephanie’s Jimmy Choo’s were gorgeous — in fact, all of her details blew me away.
We did Stephanie & Pete’s first look on the walkway bridge at the Salish Lodge and it was such a sweet moment.
There is that collar I mentioned. Such a darling pup!
Look how gorgeous she is. How gorgeous they are together.
That bottom photo of Stephanie and her dad always makes me laugh! You can see how much fun it was!
Nikki Closser, Seattle Wedding Photographer | Seattle Headshots | Seattle Glamour Photography | Seattle Senior Pictures
Wedding Coordinator, Invisible Hostess
Hair & Makeup, Erin Skipley
Florals & Design, Stacy Anderson
Cake, Honey Crumb