I can’t tell you enough how much fun it was photographing Olivia. I also can’t say enough how impressed I am with her. She started her photography business when she was still in high school! Talk about being smart and driven on top of being drop dead gorgeous.
Olivia came up from Portland for her shoot. We did several different looks so that she would have photos for her website and photos just for fun. I was so happy she wanted to wear the vintage dress that my uncle gave to me! You’ll see it down below in the photos where she is wearing a white and gold dress.
I started with Olivia in the backlight with this adorable purple lace dress.
I always love learning more about my clients, so I asked Olivia to write me a list of 10 things about her.
10 Thing You Might Not Know About Olivia
1. I wake up super early on weekends to watch Arsenal matches.
2. Best sports moment: Going to the Women’s World Cup Final and seeing the USA win the gold.
3. I can read a whole book in a single sitting.
4. I want to move to London.
5. I’m obsessed with Anthropologie candles.
6. I’m addicted to coffee.
7. I started my business when I was 17.
8. I love peonies.
9. Italian food is the best food.
10. I’m a total Harry Potter nerd.
This is the vintage dress from my uncle that I was telling you about!
Nikki Closser, Seattle Glamour Photographer |Michigan Headshot Photographer | Senior Pictures | Plymouth, Michigan Photography
Olivia’s hair & makeup was done by Katie McMullen