Melanie is as sweet as they come. She is so fun to be around and has the kindest energy about her. Not to mention, she is absolutely gorgeous.
She came in for a glamour photo shoot to celebrate turning 40. I love that she decided to do this and I know her husband is, too! One day, her kids will cherish these photos of their beautiful mom.
I asked Melanie to write me a list of 10 things about her. I loved getting to know her more!
10 Things You Might Not Know About Melanie
1. I was born and raised in Hawaii, on the island of Oahu. We visit every year.
2. I am grateful to my husband, who centers me when I’m tipping over… which is frequently.
3. We have two young children, Calista and Micah. They’re the two most awesome children I have ever known.We have two dogs, Koa and Tucker (Boston Terriers).
4. My ethnicity is Filipino but have never been to the Philippines. We plan to go one day.
5. Books make me so so happy. I have more books than time to read them but I keep buying more.
6. I absolutely love photography but have no creative bone in my body.
7. My family is gigantic. My dad has thirteen siblings. My mom has three.
8. I will never decline a slice of tiramisu or a cup of French onion soup.
9. My life motto is: Be picky with your time. Do what you love with the people you love.
10. I believe in the power of prayer.
Melanie’s sweet husband came to her photo reveal. You should have seen the smile on his face! He looked so proud of his wife. It made me all teary eyed. I love what I do so much!
Nikki Closser, Seattle Glamour Photographers | Seattle Senior Pictures | Seattle Headshots
Hair & Makeup by Kendra Springer