Rachel is a fun, super stylish, extremely creative florist AND baker. She says her business, Butter & Bloom, came from her love for all things floral and frosted and her designs always blow me away.
I met Rachel over a year ago when she created the florals and cake for a wedding I photographed that you can see here. She also designed the cake and flowers for the snowy wedding photo shoot I did here! Both of those wedding shoots were featured on Style Me Pretty and so many people commented on her cakes and flowers. She is amazing like that.
So, I was very honored to do her personal branding photo shoot and I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!
I asked Rachel to make me a list of 10 things about her. We have the pizza thing in common.
10 Things You Might Not Know About Rachel
1. As a kid I couldn’t bake to save my life
2. My first job as a florist was at Pike Place Flowers
3. Popcorn makes me swoon
4. I’m a preacher’s kid
5. I have a Pomeranian named Ellie and a cat named Royal
6. My husband is the funniest person I know
7. I play piano
8. I probably won’t talk to you if I haven’t had coffee yet
9. If I could eat one meal for life it would be pizza
10. I am a Katy Perry fanatic
Nikki Closser, Seattle Senior Photos | Seattle Glamour Photography | Seattle Headshots
Hair & Makeup by Katie McMullen