This stunning girl came down to Seattle from VanCouver, B.C. for her glamour photo shoot. Whitney is a world traveler, wife, philanthropist, and an incredible wedding photographer who I have gotten to know over the last few years. She and her husband Kel are two of the sweetest people and I always have a blast with them.
I love sharing about the people who I photograph, so I asked Whitney to write me a list of 10 things about herself.
10 Things You Might Now Know About Whitney
1. I love to cook and have a goal of creating a travel photography/ journal cookbook with foods I have loved in my travels.
2. I have been in over 25 countries mostly doing philanthropic work. Our current goal is to live part time in Cambodia as I feel I’ve left my heart there.
3. I never got over my love of horses.. to this day, my favourite smell is still leather and horses.
4. I feel like its magic when it rains hard in a tropical country. Something about the way it feels, makes me feel alive.
5. I’ve never been able to define myself into a specific category. Tomboy, girlie, a lady, Indiana Jones… I feel that I have all categories in me and I hate to set restrictions in life.
6. I married up. My husband Kel has literally saved my life in more ways then one. Our love story makes me feel so special and grateful.
7. I have a huge fear of mechanical rides. Put me on a surfboard, snowboard, mountain climbing gear and I’m good, but there’s no way I am ever going on the zipper!
8. I’ve never been able to dress myself.. or shop.. I just point to mannequins that I like and buy the outfit.
9. I don’t ever believe in ‘settling”. I believe in being content and when you’ve found what your at peace with, and it truly makes you happy then contentment comes quite naturally.
10. I LOVE to sing. I used to sing in front of my school and talent shows and had the opportunity to take it further but decided I didn’t want the life that came with having a singing career.
Nikki Closser, Seattle Glamour Photographer | Headshot Photographer | Wedding Photographer
Whitney’s Hair & Makeup by Cynthia Obertubbesing