Lauren | Headshots with a Touch of Glam
Lauren and I met through an awesome group called Eastside Women in Business. The first time I saw her I thought she was so poised and beautiful. I was honored to do her headshots. I have loved getting to know her and learning about all that she does. Lauren is an author (Six Word Lessons on Changing Habits: How to Stop Self-Sabotage & Gain Self-Mastery), a health coach, a speaker, and an expert hypnotist — she is a busy lady! And she is fantastic at what she does. I have had the pleasure of working with her and I was beyond impressed.
I asked Lauren to write me a list of 10 things we might not know about her. She truly is a talented woman with a huge heart.
10 Things About Lauren
1. I was given up for adoption at birth and adopted into a loving family.
2. I was a ballerina from ages 5 to 12 and loved dancing in toe shoes.
3. I played keyboards from the age of 4 and I created my own music for her hypnosis audio programs.
4. I have been passionate about consciousness since reading a book by Wayne Dyer at the age of 14
5. I got into body sculpting in my 20’s and I still lift weights regularly.
6. I walked on fire — twice.
7. I was named “Moonlight Rain Woman” by a Native American elder in a sweat lodge ceremony.
8. I have two teenagers who fit the description of “Indigo Children.”
9. I met my biological father, 2 half sisters and half brother at the age of 49.
10. I am happily engaged to my fabulous fiance, Kris, and we love traveling to warm places together.
We did some professional headshots for Lauren to use on her website and I love her gorgeous suit.
I encouraged Lauren to bring a fancier dress that she doesn’t get to wear very often. You know I love sparkle, so I was so happy she brought this beauty!
Seattle Headshot Photographer, Seattle Glamour Photographer, Seattle Wedding Photographer