Maple Valley Senior Photos
I was so honored that Hailie chose me to do her senior pictures. She is one of the sweetest people I know! Hailie is a senior at Tahoma High School in Maple Valley and I met her a few years ago when I photographed her entire family and I thought she was the coolest girl.
After Hailie had her hair and makeup professionally styled by Cynthia at my studio, we started her photo shoot. Oh, and she was such a trooper the day of her photo shoot. She had just come from The Wings of Karen 5K Bra Dash, which I know she worked so hard at all morning! (Hailie’s mom, Kristi, is the founder of Wings of Karen).
This is one of my most favorite shots. Hailie is just beautiful!
I asked Hailie to write me a list of 10 things about her. Her list totally makes me want to hang out with her. And have her babysit and teach my future children
10 Things You Might Not Know About Hailie
1. I am the oldest of five kids
2. I think babies are the cutest things on earth
3. I am a state swimmer and I hope to swim in college
4. My favorite vacation place is Hawaii
5. I volunteer for my mom’s breast cancer foundation, Wings of Karen
6. I really like to read
7. I would like to study abroad in Spain
8. I love being in the sun and on the beach
9. I want to be an elementary school teacher
10. I enjoy painting my nails and have around 200 nail polishes
I like to do both outdoor and in-studio photos for seniors. Then they have a variety of looks and it’s always fun for them to get a little more glammed up in my studio!
I can’t wait to hear which college Hailie decides to swim for. I know she is going to have such an amazing time!