Claire is a junior at Bellevue High School. She came in for a photo shoot and she was so much fun. I love her style, not to mention, I’m in love with her hair color. Claire wore a combination of her own outfits and some of the fun dresses that I keep in the studio.
Once she had her hair & makeup done by one of my stylists, Katie, we started her photo shoot. I’m a sucker for mint green, so I was excited about her first outfit!
I have no doubt that Claire has a bright future. I had the pleasure of meeting her mom and she is an incredible role model for Claire! I could tell right away that they are very close.I asked Claire for a list of 10 things about her and I’ll include her answers throughout the rest of her blog feature.10 Things About Claire
1. I am a junior in high school
2. I have been dancing for 13 years and I trained with the Rockettes in New York last summer
3. I have been a varsity cheerleader for 3 years and I am currently a co-captain of the squad
(How cool that she trained with the Rockettes!)
4. I love math
5. I have 18-year-old twin brothers
6. My brothers are my best friends
7. I have three dogs, two cats, and a fish
8. I love to read
9. I have always been the youngest person in my grade
10. I have a quirky sense of humor and I love to laugh
After doing Claire’s photos in my studio, we headed outside to one of my favorite locations.
, Bellevue Senior Photographer, Seattle Senior Photographer, Seattle Wedding Photographer, Seattle Head Shots