You know when someone has a smile so amazing that it makes you smile just because you saw their smile? That is Karen. There is something about her that lights up the entire room. Photographing her was so much fun. She wore everything from soft pink to black and sparkles.
Karen is also a very smart businesswoman. She has called herself a “Karen of All Trades” and I can totally see why. She does Medical Sales as her profession but she also has a blog with her sorority sisters called The Sorority Secrets. She also designs and create parties and candy buffets through her business, Party With a K.
We did a few photos of her with the adorable candy buffet that she set up in the studio.
I cracked up when I read Karen’s “Things You Might Not Know About Me” list that I asked her to write, especially #5. It’s so funny the things I learn about my clients from these lists. I love it.
2. I go through tubes of lipgloss because I am constantly rubbing my lips together.
3. Apparently, I make amazing facial expressions
4. I’m a germiphobe and chances are if you have shook my hand, I have ran to the bathroom to wash it.
5. When something grosses me out, I spit (my boss and coworkers find this to be quite entertaining and they like to test it out).
6. I have the nose of a dog. I can smell EVERYTHING, so that fart you just let out, yeah, I know it came from YOU!
7. I’m both outspoken and neutral at the same time.
8. As successful as I am, I am the BIGGEST procrastinator.
9. I either lose or ruin every nice, expensive thing I have (broke my MK watch, ripped my LV, tore my Loubs, lost my Canon camera, and the list goes on)!
10. As organized as I am in my work life, in my personal life, I am so disorganized.
11. 9/10 if you walk into my room, I have a pile of stuff on my bed and I can happily sleep around that stuff!
12. I could eat candy/dessert every second of the day and not get sick (wait, you probably already knew that!).
13. No matter how much money I have, I always feel extremely guilty spending it.